Thursday, September 4, 2014

Simply little old moi

Simply Moi,

   Hey there! So my name is Alejandro Garcia. No middle name. No "Alex" as a nickname, just Alejandro, the way my father had intended it to be. However, I am referred to as Alleh by my friends.   I am currently 15 and I'm kind of just a plain old teen. I can kill a phone battery in a few hours. I enjoy being lazy then complain about my boredom. I can't live without music, like most. In fact, I love singing and my favorite song at the moment is colors of the wind, from Pocahontas. (Yes, I know it's an oldie but I just got back into it and it's my jam now. Don't judge...or do, I don't really care) I value my voice the most, although at times I feel like the worst singer on the planet. I have a pretty good range, going from low tenor too them Jessie J type high notes. I am an artsy person in general, touching on most of the aspects of the arts except dance! (That stuff looks too hard and I am a heavy child. Nu-uh! I don't play games!) I even have a youtube channel which you should check out! (It's just "N/A" #Self #Promotion) I like to think that I'm this crazy outgoing persona that I an not entirely. I am for sure crazy, but I'm surely not as out-going as I would like to think I am, which I want to change. If I am kinda awkward with you, my bad but just keep the conversation going and I will warm up to you. I don't really know what else to say other than this is for my English class, which I think is pretty cool, but yeah. Until next time! Byyyyeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment